Do you ever end up in a place where you’re lethargic and fatigued daily? Do you end up going to bed late, fuelling the exhaustion? Are you finding that breaking up the late-to-bed habit is a continuous procedure?
This was me for quite a long time. Then I came to realize that there were aspects of my life which were contributing to the low energy. In turn the decreased energy levels changed my confidence.
I started to recognize this as a chance for me to create a means of taking myself out of having practically no energy to feeling motivated to move and perform!
The personal development research I’ve completed over the years, which I continue on a daily basis, is showing that certain aspects need to be set up for my energy levels – and hence my mood and confidence – to increase:
- Fuel (great food): so your mind works at the optimal level
- Water: a fantastic amount during the day to raise the electrical activity in the brain. The ideal is supposedly 2-6 litres every day.
- Sterile, arranged, de-cluttered environment, which helps with atmosphere you’ve got more energy and that you are in control
- Some Type of prioritized and positive set of goals you know you can reach from the day, even if it’s in a stretch: eg a to-do listing
- This will help to satisfy (based on personal development specialist Anthony Robbins), two of our key human needs
An important element of this is that you take part in the aforementioned at the level that is ideal for you on that specific day.
If you have had little or no sleep, then you might need to do more tapping or more motion to get the identical amount of energy flowing as when you have had more sleep. If you are feeling out of kilter, you might need to watch what you eat daily a whole lot more than when you are feeling somewhat better.
The above list represents a plan I’ve come up with so far, in a rough order of priority, but it is by no means an exhaustive listing.
I understand how I could feel in the evenings. I understand, however, that I have things that will need to be done, so just lounging in bed is not an option.
These tools, though fairly basic, have had a substantial effect on my moods and my life and with learning How to Make Pot Brownies